Thursday, February 26, 2009

The reason why...

The best ideas seem to pop up just after the magazine has been sent to print. Or else we cannot fit all the lovely pictures and designs on the pages of the printed magazine. We set up this Ottobre design® blog as a forum for the informal ideas of the editorial staff. We will also publish modified versions and further pictures of the designs here. Readers can also have a say – feel free to post your comment!

The OTTOBRE woman spring/summer issue 2/2009 was mailed to subscribers at the beginning of this week, so you should receive your copy in the next few days. Here are a few pictures of the designs in the latest issue.

11 comments:

The Wooly Thread said...

What a good idea to get a blog! You've done a great job with it. I will be following it and checking in regularly.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogsphere! I am thrilled that you have started a blog because I can never have too much Ottobre. Your magazine is fabulous. I am sure the blog will be fabulous too.

teri
yahoo group moderator

Mel said...

Thank you! Looking forward to reading along.

Kelley said...

Yet another way to be inspired by your fabulous magazine. Thanks!

Carla said...

Yay! I love the magazine and I can't wait to hear more and see a few more pictures.
-Carla

Shelly said...

Wonderful! I am always wanting more pictures when I am sewing -- for ideas and when the instructions are confusing.

I'd love to see some of the out-takes from your photo shoots too. You know, the funny things the kids do sometimes. :-)

Sew-4-Fun said...

What a wonderful idea to start this blog! Thank you and thanks too for writing in English. You have a wonderful magazine which just keeps getting better and better.
Belinda

Jne4sl said...

The pics in Ottobre are great at conveying the design in just a page or two but I'm always happy to see more and new ideas are always a treat. Thanks for providing this!

Taly said...

I am so glad you started a blog. I just got my first issue of Ottobre today (2/2009) and an older (2/2007) I got for being a first time subscriber. I am so excited to try out the pattern for both me and my daughters!

Anonymous said...

Yepiii
Good idea
Thanks for this "à coté" to pick ideas in.

Fifreline said...

What a good idea to create this blog. I think I'll often come and see what's new...